Gallery assistant, assistant curator/ educator, events programming assistant, communication assistant
|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
I have a background in modern and contemporary art and culture. During my studies, I have acquired skills in developing visitors strategy and exhibition proposal portfolio, writing exhibition catalogs, evaluating a cultural programme and working in team.
I have experiences in the logistics and organisation of exhibitions’ spaces, visitors reception and public relations with the resident artists, and in the daily management of the gallery spaces and the ticket office, communication and social media management.
In my spare time, I really enjoy listening to good rock and indie music, writing articles on arts and culture subjects, and learning how to built websites.
Very motivated, reliable and hard worker, I am interested in working in art galleries or museum contexts. I would like to deal with both the curatorial and design part of exhibitions/ events, and the communicative and media context of the artistic context.
2021 – ongoing: course on The Strategy on Content Marketing
02/2021 – 03/2021: course on Art Mediation: creative approaches
2018 – 2019: Master in Arts and Heritage: Policy, Management and Education (Maastrich University)
– MA Thesis: Queering the Van Abbemuseum: Encouraging Inclusion and Contesting Heteronormativity
2015 – 2018: Bachelor in Literature, the Arts and Culture (Maastricht University)
– Minor in Arts and Heritage: Policy, Management and Education
– BA Thesis: Frida Kahlo and Her Paintings: Challenging and Subverting the Normative Gender System
06/2021 – ongoing: Contributing Writer | TODOMODOit (Online)
01/2020 – ongoing: Website and social media manager and contributing writer | The Tomorrow Collective (Online)
06/2020 – 08/2020: Gallery assistant | Farm Cultural Park (Favara, Italy)
– Responsible of logistics and organisation of exhibitions’ spaces
– Visitors reception and managing the ticket office
01/2020 – 03/2020: Communication and project management assistant | CUMEDIAE (Brussels, Belgium)
– Support in communication management
– Support in project management
– Assistant in monitoring EU funding calls
- Window Office
- Wordpress and Squarespace
- Able to work in team and individually, Can-do attitude, problem solving, Time Management
- English (advanced), French - basic, Italian (mother tongue)