Posts Tagged “jobs”
FREE Resume Posting!
We are constantly working on improving services we offer to make your searching for a new job posting and free resume posting as easy as possible.
We have added a brand-new feature:
- New tools for job seekers and employers
- Free accounts for job seekers
- Free resume / CV posting for job seekers
- Searchable resumes/CV database for employers, recruitment and employment agencies
- Job seekers have their own portal and management tools where they can post their resume (CV)
- Job seekers can update their profile anytime to have their updated resume searchable on the ART JOBS EU site.
- Job seekers can star jobs from the individual job listing pages
- List of recently viewed jobs.
If you’d like, you can move forward and immediately post your resume or build one from scratch using the ARTJOBS’s built-in application.
ART JOBS . EU >> Resumes: https://artjobs.eu/job-seekers-resume-cv/
Job posting and resume posting is free for European users only!
New services for job seekers – artists – actors and all these willing to work in the world of art.
Employment in Arts. Europe – United Kingdom – London
ART JOBS Europe – Free European Job Posting Site
The right place where to post a job!
Submit all arts, culture, education, theater, museum or gallery related job openings.
It is easy to post a job!
Create your free job poster account and post instantly:
We don’t recommend using your email address as a user-name .
Please do not use a space in your username.
Log in to your account, click on “Submit a Job” button and fill up the job submission form.
Your fee job posting will be validated and active within 48 hours.
Paid submissions are published instantly right after the payment.
You can edit your job post anytime.
FREE job posting!
ART JOBS welcomes job submissions from following European countries:
( All job submissions must be written in English language first )
United Kingdom Ireland Germany France Netherlands Belgium
Luxembourg Denmark Sweden Austria Finland Ital y Poland
Czech Republic Slovakia Portugal Hungary Cyprus Malta