Part-Time Ticketing Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Partnerships Regional Representative who will assist the implementation of a pre-defined partnership strategy with theatre venues in Sweden for St. Petersburg Tchaikovsky Ballet Theatre.
Tchaikovsky Ballet Theatre is one of the leading companies of classical ballet, the repertoire includes “Swan Lake”, “Nutcracker”, “Romeo and Juliet” based on Tchaikovsky music. Our artists are highly professional, they represent traditional Russian ballet. We perform on the stages of the Hermitage Theatre, the Alexandrinsky Theatre, the Mikhailovsky Theatre in Saint-Petersburg and also various stages in Europe, Japan and the USA. We were always highly praised by the audience.
Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate will be expected to:
• Engage and sustain collaborative relationships with identified theatre venues, congress halls etc.
• Contribute to the achievement of attendance targets by managing effectively ticket sales operation which promotes the growth of attendance at performances at the venues
Skills & Experience
The following skills and experiences are essential to the role:
• Highly organised and able to manage their own workload
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Previous experience working with theaters is desirable
Part time employment & flexible hours
There is scope for the candidate to be attached to this project on a full time basis with wider range of functions following the initial part time employment
Link to our site
Apply for this Job