Contract Sales Coordinator
The Sale Coordinator manages all sale-related deadlines and manages client paperwork and charges. The sale coordinator also acts as client liaison when appropriate to gather or dispatch consignment and property related information.
- Liaise with clients as needed for all consignment related information.
- Manage contracts and gathering all compliance documents from clients.
- Manage and track the status of consignment paperwork and ensure required records are maintained.
- Manage shipping requests, including client approvals, export licenses, and scheduling.
- Proactively track receipt of property.
- Manage reserves and bidding registration.
- Ensure relevant pre-sale documentation is sent to client.
- Manage sale activities including client views and condition report dispatch.
- Manage and oversee sale interest.
- Telephone bidding.
- Execute post-sale item actions.
- Manage reception area, and all office supplies.
- Act as first point of contact for client enquiries.
- Exceptional client service skills including strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Project management skills including ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple processes.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including superior written and spoken communication.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of database management.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
- Fluency in English.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job