Internship Intern for Communication and Graphic Design
Duration: 2 up to 6 months.
Commitment: Around 20 hours per week.
We are looking for pro-active and organised intern, who is interested in contemporary art practices and independent art organizations. We expect somebody with high proficiency level of English, while Spanish would be also a big advantage. The internship might be available in short time notice.
- Develope contents and graphic material for press, social networks and institutions.
- Update Social Media platforms weekly.
- Support and assist in functions regarding institutional communication.
- Document different activities and events through video, photography and texts.
- Edit video (not excluding).
- Promote events through different channels.
- Coordinate efficient and effective working relationships with internal teams.
- High proficiency level of English.
- Experience and knowledge of graphic design, media and communications platforms.
- Proficient writing skills.
- Team work.
- Fluent use of Photoshop, InDesign, and other up-to-date design tools and suites.
We offer an internship with:
- Dynamic and inspiring atmosphere.
- Insights into world of independent cultural organisations.
- Knowledge about management in cultural projects.
- Interesting meetings with artists, and both local and international cultural institutions.
- Insights of curatorial dynamics.
- Beautiful natural environment and lively, sunny town.
Interns should be available for a length of 2 up to 6 months.
No financial compensation.
Accomodation – around 150 eur/month
Utilities – around 50 eur/month
Food – around 150-200 eur/month
Please submit your application (CV + cover letter) in PDF format addressed to the residency director, Elena Azzedin via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange skype interviews afterwards.
We are looking forward to your applications!
Location: Murcia, Blanca, Región de Murcia, Spain
Apply for this Job