Internship HR & Recruitment Specialist
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
CURRENTLY WE’RE SEARCHING FOR INTERNS TO OUR HR DEPARTMENT OF OUR COMPANY IN BARCELONA.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field
high commission for your successful work
certificate of internship participation after finished internship
If interested in our internship program in Barcelona, Spain you may directly contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Better still, you may also visit our website: https://www.visionfactory.org/
Apply for this Job